Mar 11, 2014

Forever young Touristologists! Or adapt or die!

Life and Entrepreneurship 3
In this post I talked about how my Touristologists believe that their generation is so, different from the rest. If you remember I claimed that they are different but still the same. Today, I want to talk about the benefits of having a flexible mind. Apart from learning how to better serve new tourist segments customizing the way you execute servuction, being flexible is also a way to keep your mind young.
When I was young (not so long time ago, Touristologists!!! ) it was easy to identify old people... they talk about reales (an ancient coin in Spain) and wear black berets. Nowadays, My young Touristologists make fun of old Touristologists because they don’t carry and know how to use the last model of SmartPhone. Be aware Touristologists... in 10 years (this is my prediction today!!!) wearable technologies will overcome mobiles and YOU will be seen as the generation always carrying a mobile and flipping your finger over it.
               

In life as in entrepreneurship…adapt or die!
So, remember Touristologists, keep an open mind, talk with everybody, learn from everywhere, then (and only then) make you selection and be focused from the beginning to the end and when necessary… adapt!
Are you ready? So am I!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment