Sep 15, 2014

PMS’ evolution… Touristology’s point of view! Part 3

In previous posts, we talked about two of the most important drivers changing the PMS’ scenario. If you remember, here we analyzed the evolution from PMS to CVMS. Then here, we analyzed the pros and cons of cloud computing and we saw two examples of brand new cloud based PMS.
Now, it is the perfect time to go deeper and analyze the third driver of PMS evolution. We try to manage the whole chain of value (the one made for and by the customer, remember!) we make the most of cloud computing BUT at the end of the day, the most important thing is to improve customer experience and that means that the CVMS must help us to provide better servuction processes. As the new CVMS are in the cloud… what better way to be sure that they achieve that, than using the web 2.0 business model that Touristology provides?
In the previous post, we saw a video about Zynga. Can you summarize what you have just learned in the three posts about PMS’s evolution and apply it to this new PMS?
Do you remember web 2.0 business model? I’m sure you do!  
Be sure to study the improvements that Real-Time Web provides in Customized. Here and Here you can get more information and (I hope) enlightening ideas!!! Finally, here you can see the movements of SalesForce and Microsoft related with Real-Time Web.
Do you think that Zinga exploits some of these ideas?
Can you propose more potential competitive advantages for this PMS?
If not you, who? If not now, when?
If you are a Touristologist (or you want to become one!!!) you can’t help it and you will answer these questions… if you do so, I will reply to you! I can’t help it either… I’m a Touristologists builder looking for my next Sistine Chapel Ceiling, my next Giaconda..
I love my job! I’m a Touristologist builder! Michelangelo has his Sistine Chapel Ceiling;  Leonardo has his Giaconda. I have my Touristologists!  Maria, Roman, Sabri, Gerard, Violeta, Sara, Mireia, Alba, Roger, Anna, Miquel Angel… and many more!
Can you feel my energy? It’s the most powerful force of the Universe. It’s the force of a dream burning inside… Touristology’s dream!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment